This simple print mimicking the clean lines and beautiful blue shades of Mother Teresa’s religious habit has a powerful message! Mother Teresa left us with such a beautiful world view. Hang this in your home for a constant reminder of how you can change the world! “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
- Our home goods products bring the beauty and depth of the Catholic Church into your home, your domestic church, and help family life to be surrounded by beauty, love, and devotion. Let Our Holy Home be yours too…
- The perfect gift, wedding registry item, or addition to Catholic home decor!
- Whether celebrating a Sacrament (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage), Holiday (Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day), Anniversary (Wedding, Ordination, Baptism, Becoming Catholic), Celebration (Birthday, Girl’s Night, Mom’s Night, Bible Study Gathering), or an ordinary day, this Mother Teresa print is sure to inspire you, your family, and your guests.
- Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta quote
- 12x16 inches
- 100% poly canvas substrate
- White wood hanging hardware
- Wood hanging hardware with magnetic connectors and faux-suede hanger
- Spot clean with a damp cloth