This boho-inspired featuring a Monstrance and the phrase "O Salutaris Hostia" will add a pop of color to your space and help you remember the Real Presence of Jesus in your home, heart, and life. "O Salutaris Hostia" (translated O saving Victim) is taken from the first line of a Latin hymn composed by St. Thomas Aquinas most commonly sung during Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. This imagery of Jesus in the Eucharist, who we receive in communion at every Mass, will help you, your family, and guests remember Jesus's everlasting love and presence in every Church and Adoration Chapel throughout the world!
Treat yourself or give as a gift.
• 4" diameter
• Ready to hang with a 3" white ribbon
• Round, wooden and painted white
• Perfect for Christmas, holidays, tags, embellishments
• Other uses include: birthdays, party favors, house warming, weddings, and baby showers
• Unlike many other ornaments - these are shatterproof!