This boho-inspired featuring a Monstrance and the phrase "O Salutaris Hostia" will add a pop of color to your space and help you remember the Real Presence of Jesus in your home, heart, and life. "O Salutaris Hostia" (translated O saving Victim) is taken from the first line of a Latin hymn composed by St. Thomas Aquinas most commonly sung during Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. This imagery of Jesus in the Eucharist, who we receive in communion at every Mass, will help you, your family, and guests remember Jesus's everlasting love and presence in every Church and Adoration Chapel throughout the world!
Treat yourself or give as a gift!
• Oversized Ornament is 8" diameter.
• Serves as beautiful wall décor.
• Ready to hang with a 16" jute burlap ribbon.
•Round, wooden and painted white.
• Smooth finish and .19" thick.
• Multiple uses as an oversized ornament, front door decoration, hung from garland, or gallery wall art.
• Perfect for the holidays or everyday home décor.
• Printed and packaged in the USA.