This simple design mimicking the clean lines and beautiful blue shades of Mother Teresa’s religious habit will serve as a beautiful reminder around your family table to live in the spirit of Mother Teresa. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
- Our home goods products bring the beauty and depth of the Catholic Church into your home, your domestic church, and help family life to be surrounded by beauty, love, and devotion. Let Our Holy Home be yours too…
- The perfect gift, wedding registry item, or addition to Catholic home decor or table settings!
- Whether celebrating a Sacrament (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage), Holiday (Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day), Anniversary (Wedding, Ordination, Baptism, Becoming Catholic), Celebration (Birthday, Girl’s Night, Mom’s Night, Bible Study Gathering), or eating as a family on an ordinary day, this table runner is sure to make your family meals more special, meaningful, and memorable.
- Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta quote
- 16x72 inches, or 16x90 inches
- Cotton Twill
- Hemmed edges
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Line dry. Do not bleach.