Description: This boho-inspired throw pillow will add a pop of color to your couch, bed, or sitting chair. Featuring a Monstrance and the phrase “O Salutaris Hostia” this pillow will help you remember the Real Presence of Jesus in your home, heart, and life. “O Salutaris Hostia” (translated O saving Victim) is taken from the first line of a Latin hymn composed by St. Thomas Aquinas most commonly sung during Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. This imagery of Jesus in the Eucharist, who we receive in communion at every Mass, will help you, your family, and guests remember Jesus’s everlasting love and presence in every Church and Adoration Chapel throughout the world!
- Our home goods products bring the beauty and depth of the Catholic Church into your home, your domestic church, and help family life to be surrounded by beauty, love, and devotion. Let Our Holy Home be yours too…
- The perfect gift, wedding registry item, or addition to Catholic home decor!
- Whether celebrating a Sacrament (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage), Holiday (Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day), Anniversary (Wedding, Ordination, Baptism, Becoming Catholic), Celebration (Birthday, Girl’s Night, Mom’s Night, Bible Study Gathering), or an ordinary day, this high quality throw pillow is sure to inspire you, your family, and your guests.
- 20x20 inches
- Faux Linen- 100% Polyester
- Pillow with an insert and hidden zipper at the bottom
- Inserts: white and hypoallergenic. Come in one size up for the zippered pillows
- Machine wash in cold water. Gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Do not bleach or wring.