The non-stop cycle of washing and drying dishes, wiping down the table and counter, and cleaning up spills can be hard! This dish towel, mimicking the clean lines and beautiful blue shades of Mother Teresa’s religious habit will serve as a beautiful reminder to do it for love. Her words will ring in your heart and mind amidst the day to day chores: “Wash the plate, not because it is dirty, nor because you are told to wash it, but because you love the person who will use it next.” – Mother Teresa
- Our home goods products bring the beauty and depth of the Catholic Church into your home, your domestic church, and help family life to be surrounded by beauty, love, and devotion. Let Our Holy Home be yours too…
- The perfect gift, wedding registry item, or addition to Catholic home decor or kitchens!
- Whether celebrating a Sacrament (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage), Holiday (Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day), Anniversary (Wedding, Ordination, Baptism, Becoming Catholic), Celebration (Birthday, Girl’s Night, Mom’s Night, Bible Study Gathering), or eating as a family on an ordinary day, these dish towels are sure to make your gathering more special, meaningful, and memorable.
- Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta quote
- 16x25 inches
- Thick Lattice Knit Polyester
- Waffle Fabric Texture
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low. Do not bleach or wring. Do not iron.